The IRMTX750 is a compact combined modulator and radiator for infrared assistive listening systems, and forms the main transmitter in the Infra~Hear™ range of products. Using high frequency modulation at 2.3MHz the Infra~Hear™ products are immune to interference from energy saving lighting and plasma displays. Due to its compact design the unit can be discreetly placed in classrooms and meeting rooms, and is the ideal choice for small to medium sized locations, as well as museums and tours where defined coverage is required. Area coverage can be increased by using up-to four slave units, increasing flexibility. By using an industry standard universal input, the system can be stand-alone using a microphone (with 12VDC phantom available to allow use of electret types) or connected to the main sound system using a balanced line connection for the highest quality sound. An Automatic Gain Control (AGC) provides the correct modulation signal over a wide range of audio inputs, ensuring maximum modulation with no overload.
At A Glance
• 750mW Power covers up-to 100 square metres
• High frequency modulation, free from lighting interference.
• Simple installation with included bracket
• Uses standard connectors
• Switchable Mic, Line and Mic with Phantom on XLR
• Switchable VOX operation for power saving
• Slave available for larger area coverage